Rates/Availability/General Hotel Info
Room/Rates are subject to availability. Based on double occupancy, one night stay.
Check in 4pm, Check out at 12pm. Five people maximum occupancy in two Queen room & three people maximum occupancy in a 1 King.
Parking Costs: $21/night. Off Site Self Parking (across the street), $35/night. Valet & Onsite Parking.
Additional adults $15 (children 17 and under are free).
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, cannot be combined (alcohol and gratuity not included) and are dine-in only, one voucher per restaurant per stay, valid with purchase of two adult entrées. East Side Mario's not valid for lunch &entrées must be $17.99 or higher.
- Guest must call or email ahead to book tour for Chocolate FX (905-684-2626/1-866-360-1660 or email@example.com) and transportation is not included.
- Rates are subject to availability, posted USD price is approximate and the final USD price may vary.
- Reservations are required for Ruth's Chris Steak House. Reserve your table today at www.RuthsChrisNiagara.com
- Reserve your table today for the DaGiorgio online at www.dagiorgio.ca
- Bring your Niagara Falls Fun Zone vouchers to the desk inside of the Niagara Falls Fun Zone, located directly off Fallsview Blvd. (across from the Fallsview Casino), facility fee of the $5 plus tax per person will be collected at the fun zone box office.
- Captain Jack's Fun Center facility fee of $5 plus tax per person will be collected at the Captain Jack's box office.
- Show dates and times cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability. Go to https://yukyuks.com/niagarafalls and use the promo code RCSH to reserve your Yuk Yuks date & time. Tickets will be provided upon check in. Valid for Yuk Yuks Niagara Falls only. Shows are restricted to 18 years and older. Go to https://yukyuks.com/niagarafalls for more information.
- All Bonus offers/inclusions are based on first come, first served. Offers/inclusions are subject to availability.
- Safari Niagara: no cash value, no redeemable for cash, Closed: August 15, transportation not included.